Saturday, August 7, 2010

The Best Buy Saga...

Well, the Best Buy Saga has culminated. After having my wife's laptop for 2 WEEKS, continuing to give me the run around, I went in today and they presented me with 2 choices. 1, they could send the laptop to the repair shop, which would take 4-6 weeks, or they could refund me the money for the laptop and I could 'just buy a new one'.

Problem is that I got a hell of a deal on that laptop since it was ordered, upgraded, then not sold. So I asked if I would get my 130 dollars back for the Geek Squad work that was done but not fixing the problem. And they gave me that back too. I wound up buying my wife yet another laptop, more expensive, costing me MORE money. Bad customer service Best Buy...wouldn't even give me a discount on the one I wanted even though it was the display model and no more in stock...

Oh, and not to mention, I paid cash for the original laptop, still had the receipt and all the stuff, and they refused to give me the cash back. "It has to be on a Gift Card". Of course, you rat bastards. Force me to spend my money there...
Cost me way too much time, money, patience, and aggravation. I thought the "Geek Squad" were supposed to be pro's...WRONG AGAIN.

Let's hope you don't screw up my camera, with it's Black Tie Warranty. Then there really will be some problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment